66, avenue Ledru Rollin, 75012 Paris
Orgue d'accompagnement sur tribune
1909 - Merklin/Gutschenritter
1967 - Beuchet-Debierre
1979 - Barbéris
1994 - Fossaert
Photo organ case: Jeroen de Haan; other photos: Victor
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
This organ was built by Gutschenritter in 1908/1909 in a
neo-Gothic buffet. Placed on the tribune of the north
transept, this organ has 2 keyboards, a pedal and 11 real
stops. A peculiarity is its pneumatic transmission composed
of brass tubes that go up along the wall. This relatively
complex system shows no failures since its installation in
In 1967, an overhaul was done by Beuchet-Debierre. He
replaced the Bourdon 8 of the GO by a new Plein Jeu III and
did a partial reharmonaisation.
In 1979, Jacques Barberis performed a new overhaul.
In 1994, the organ was restored by Yves Fossaert.