ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME S-Z
The instrument was built in 1909 by Theodore Puget and
inaugurated on March 9, 1909 by Eugene Gigout and Louis
Vierne. It then included the pneumatic system patented by
In 1951, faced with the dilapidated pneumatic system, Jean
Hermann electrified the instrument. In 1973,
Guttschenritter carried out a restoration of the instrument,
which was also completely re-harmonized.
In 2009, Dargassies performed maintenance works.
Famous organists in the past: Georges Ibos, Eugène
Masses with organ
Saturday 6:30 PM, Sunday 9:30 and 11 AM.