ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME S-Z
In response to the growing population of the Plain-
Monceaux at the beginning of the 20th century, it
was decided to construct new church. It was built
from 1911-1913 with an entrance to 15 ampere
Street according to the plans of the architect Eugene
Ewald. A long corridor provides direct access to the
The instrument was built by Charles Mutin in 1920.
From 1978 to 1982, Adrien Maciet re-harmonized
the stops of the keyboards.
Regularly maintained by Maciet, it was enlarged in
2003 by this builder with a Cromorne.