The churchThe current building was built by architect Ernest Sansonin 1975. It replaces a church built in 1887 in the neo-Gothic style. The current church is a modern building integrated on the ground floor of the building at 7 Auguste-Vacquerie Street. It was first used in 1978 and consecrated in 1979.Cult with organSunday at 10:30 a.m.The organIn 1881, a first organ was built in the old church by the London-based Bishop and Son. The instrument was transformed twice (1957 and 1966) by the Gonzalez House, which transferred it to Reims when the former place of worship was destroyed.In the new church, the Belgian builder Patrick Collon built an organ inspired by German aesthetics.