Saint Gervais 1 - 2
13, rue des barres, 75004 Paris
Orgue du transept sud
XIXth - Buffet
1845 - Daubaine-Callinet
1912 - Reinburg
1930/57 - Rochesson
1967 - Gutschenritter
1992 - Dargassies
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
The St Gervais choir organ was built by Daublaine
Callinet in 1845. It was inaugurated by Boëly and
Fessy. It featured 13 stops. The neo-Gothic buffet
was designed by Baltard.
Overhauled in 1912 (Reinburg) and 1930
(Rochesson), it was transferred in 1940 to the
In 1967, during an overhaul, Gutschenritter took
the opportunity to add a Doublette and a
Fourniture III rgs on a pneumatic system.
Orgue du transept nord
A curious instrument born from the out-of-
nature mating of a bourdon (first keyboard) and
a lute on the second keyboard.