The organs of Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © 2020 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME S-Z

Saint Martin

des champs

36, rue Albert-Thomas, 75010 Paris

1893 - Cavaillé-Coll

1983 - Haerpfer

II/19 (18) - traction mécanique -

composition

Originally, the instrument was made by the organ builder Louis Suret and placed in the apse buffet later. It was completely transformed in 1893 by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll. In 1982, maintenance was done by the Haerpfer House. Photo: Jeroen de Haan
Organiste titulaire Camille Haedt Concerts Seldom

Masses with organ

Su7nday 11 PM Videos -
This church was built from 1854 to 1856, during the Second Empire, according to new techniques promoted by Gustave Eiffel (1832- 1923). The metal pillars are decorated with stucco to give them a classic look compatible with the style adopted for the interior of the church. In 1933, architect Fernand Vaudry added a light and elegant bell tower. The church was a mecca for fine arts and singing thanks to Father Joseph Picaud (1833-1907) between 1870 and 1905. Voir aussi: Jean-Marc LEBLANC SAINT-MARTIN DE PARIS Pérennité architecturale, musicale et picturale d’une église provisoire fondée en 1855
The organs of Paris

Saint Martin

des champs

36, rue Albert-Thomas, 75010 Paris

1893 - Cavaillé-Coll

1983 - Haerpfer

II/19 (18) - traction mécanique -

composition

Originally, the instrument was made by the organ builder Louis Suret and placed in the apse buffet later. It was completely transformed in 1893 by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll. In 1982, maintenance was done by the Haerpfer House. Photo: Jeroen de Haan
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME S-Z
Organiste titulaire Camille Haedt Concerts Seldom

Masses with organ

Sunday, 11 AM Videos -