The organs of Paris
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0  © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt                  HOME                                   S-Z           

Sainte Marguerite   

36, rue Saint-Bernard,  75011 Paris Orgue de tribune

1873 - Stoltz

19xx - Gutschenritter

1987 - Dargassies*

2008 - Fossaert

II/15 - mechanical traction - stoplist*

* the Flûte 4 of the Swell is again a Flûte octaviante since 1987 Orgue de choeur

1875 - Stoltz (1e clavier)

1970 - Haerpfer-Erman (2e clavier)

1987 - Dargassies

II/12 - mechanical traction - stoplist

1er clavier Bourdon 8' - Montre 8' - Prestant 4' - Doublette 2'*- Plein-jeu III* - Trompette 8' - Clairon 4' 2e clavier Bourdon 8'* - Flûte 4'* - Quarte 2'*  - Sesquialtera II* Pédale Bourdon 16' (originally on the GO) * new stops by Haerpfer-Erman
Sainte Marguerite was built in 1624-1634 as a chapel l dedicated to Margaret of Antioch. After been branch Church of the St. Paul Church, the chapel became a parish church in 1712. The nave and the aisles were built in 1679. In 1703 the chapel of the north transept was built, called Chapelle Saint- Joseph-Sainte-Marguerite. The south transept was enlarged with the chapel of the Virgin in 1724. Between 1760 and 1764, the architect Victor Louis built the Chapelle des Âmes-du-Purgatoire in the neoclassical style; the painter Paolo-Antonio Brunetti (1723-1783) made the beautiful ‘trompe l'oeil’ decoration. Organiste titulaire Marie Christine Steinmetz  Concerts  Occasionally

Masses with organ

Saturday 6h30 PM, Sunday 11 Videos grand-orgue Marie Christine Steinmetz  Videos orgue de choeur Marie Christine Steinmetz 
The main organ is built by the Stoltz brothers in 1873 and is entirely authentic. In contrast, the choir organ,m originally built by the Stoltz brothers too, has been severly modified towards a neobaroque style by Haerpfer-Erman in 1970, including the organ case and console.
The organs of Paris

Sainte Marguerite   

36, rue Saint-Bernard,  75011 Paris Orgue de tribune

1873 - Stoltz

19xx - Gutschenritter

1987 - Dargassies*

2008 - Fossaert

II/15 - mechanical traction - stoplist*

* the Flûte 4 of the Swell is again a Flûte octaviante since 1987 Orgue de choeur

1875 - Stoltz (1e clavier)

1970 - Haerpfer-Erman (2e clavier)

1987 - Dargassies

II/12 - mechanical traction - stoplist

1er clavier Bourdon 8' - Montre 8' - Prestant 4' - Doublette 2'*- Plein-jeu III* - Trompette 8' - Clairon 4' 2e clavier Bourdon 8'* - Flûte 4'* - Quarte 2'*  - Sesquialtera II* Pédale Bourdon 16' (originally on the GO) * new stops by Haerpfer-Erman
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt     HOME       S-Z
Sainte Marguerite was built in 1624-1634 as a chapel l dedicated to Margaret of Antioch. After been branch Church of the St. Paul Church, the chapel became a parish church in 1712. The nave and the aisles were built in 1679. In 1703 the chapel of the north transept was built, called Chapelle Saint- Joseph-Sainte-Marguerite. The south transept was enlarged with the chapel of the Virgin in 1724. Between 1760 and 1764, the architect Victor Louis built the Chapelle des Âmes-du-Purgatoire in the neoclassical style; the painter Paolo-Antonio Brunetti (1723-1783) made the beautiful ‘trompe l'oeil’ decoration. The main organ is built by the Stoltz brothers in 1873 and is entirely authentic. In contrast, the choir organ,m originally built by the Stoltz brothers too, has been severly modified towards a neobaroque style by Haerpfer-Erman in 1970, including the organ case and console. Organiste titulaire Marie Christine Steinmetz  Concerts  Occasionally

Masses with organ

Saturday 6h30 PM, Sunday 11 Videos grand-orgue Marie Christine Steinmetz  Videos orgue de choeur Marie Christine Steinmetz