6, rue Brémontier, 75017 Paris
~1900 - Abbey
1xxx - Müller
1xxx - Maciet
1985 - Gonzalez
1987 - Charles Sarelot
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME S-Z
The organ was built around 1900 by Abbey. In the
middle of the 20th century, it had several
transformations by the Muller, Maciet and
Gonzalez towards neo-classical aesthetics.
In 1987, the instrument was rebuilt by the
Languedoc Manufacture of Grandes-Orgues
Masses with organ
Saturday at 6 p.m.,
Sunday at 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.